Tuesday 22 February 2011

Just made up

Good morning to all you lovely people. Quite a sort of no weather day today No Sun No rain No wind no weather.

I have never come across such a fabulous group of people as crafters,nothing is to much bother and there is always someone to share your thoughts with. I don't have a card this time but I wanted to share the awards that I have had the pleasure of receiving . Three Awards


From Shirley-Carole-Judith   all fabulous and wonderful crafters. Thank you so much all of you to think of me I am so honoured.

As usual there are rules to follow
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!   (Done)


Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself  (I am such a boring person you know everything about me)

Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award  ( I cannot Pass this on to just 7 people I know to many deserving people so please help yourself)

Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award (Done)

Have a fabulous day whatever you are up to.xxx


6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Doreen, you are most welcome, its nice to see you are enjoying it. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats on your awards Doreen they are well deserved.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

G Peplow said...

What you send out comes back to you y'know Doreen:0) a lovely award to a well deserving lady, well done and I don't think you're boring at all, have a smashing day:0) xxx

Jules said...

Hi Doreen

Well done on the award.

You aren't boring at all .. .. and there are lots of random things I don't know about you:

1. What is your shoe size?

2. What is your favourite meal?

3. How many things have you broken so far this year LOL!!

Oh I could go on and on ........

Have a good evening.

Love Jules xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie congrats on your awards hun totally deserved. A boring person tho wouldn't produce the beautiful cards you make.....so you are CERTAINLY NOT boring. Sorry to shout hunni but.....well I needed you to hear me lol. You are fabulous hun!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Your most welcome ...... Im so glad you are enjoying it............

Hugs
Judith