Wednesday 21 April 2010

Wings and Things

Good morning it is another gorgeous day, a bit  chilly but the sun is shining and that will do me.
My card today is for Simon Says
This week's challenge is all about THINGS WITH WINGS. We want to see anything at all with wings : butterflies, dragonflies, aeroplanes (perhaps not very popular choice at the moment !), birds, fairies, angels - to name but a few.


The recipe for my card is

Image-  I can't remember where I got this stamp But I have stamped it 4 times and decoupaged it.
Colouring medium- promarkers
Backing paper- papermania capsule collection
Sentiment- Hero Arts stamp
Flower- Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems and ribbon- My stash
I hope you like it.xxx

17 comments:

lindyloo said...

Hi Doreen oh I just love the butterflies and your layout huggies lindyloo x

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Doreen. This is gorgeous. Love all the different papers, the gorgeous colour and thos adorable butterflies. Stunning. Happy crafting.
Love sandra xx

Beryl K said...

This is just beautiful Doreen, love those papers
Beryl x

the crafty duck said...

Hi Doreen love this card, your butterflies are so sweet, lots of love Steph

Lesley said...

Fab card Doreen, I love butterflies xx

AlexaCzar said...

oh wow, great colors and beautiful image !!!!like them very much.
alexa

Sarah said...

Love this card, gorgeous colours and fabby layout x

Christine said...

WOW Doreen, a fabulous card, beautiful image, gorgeous stamps and my favourite colours.
Christine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Doreen this is heavenly the colours and butterflies are a pure delight I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LINDA said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love the colors and the butterflys are beautiful.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Jackie said...

Beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Doreen, beautiful colours and butterflies.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice coloring on those butterflies!!! Pretty paisley paper too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

-Sarah

Liz said...

Doreen what a lovely card hun looking forward to working with you sorry I am so late popping by when I come back I will add you all to my side bar tonight I will join /follow your lovely blog hope we get to know each other soon
liz xx

Faye said...

Doreen, this is such a work of art! I love the decoupaged butterflies and that enormously beautiful swirly paper. Beautiful job.

KymKreates said...

I love the soft color combo and you flutterby's are wonderful. I love them!!! Wonderful layout!!! A simple pleasure to look at!

Chrissie said...

Just wanted to pop on and say how much I love your style of cardmaking Doreen.
This one is absolutely beautiful, those colours and papers are just perfect.