Monday 18 October 2010

OOH LA LA CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all this is my second post today.
                                                         
So at Ooh La La the theme is

“Scary Stuff”


I can  tell you that I am now  a fully fledged DT member of  Ooh La La They decided to promote me from GDT. I am so excited to be a part of this fabulous Challenge blog.

Well back to my card
I have used backing sheets and Image from Ooh la la’s Dreams of Tranquillity Cd “Dark Knight” I have mat and layered with some dark blue card, added a Bat and some gems from Crafty Feeling. The sentiment I made with some clip art. I think it looks scary. Let’s see what you can do now
I am entering this into
THE CREATIVE COTTAGE "Halloween"
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES "Halloween"
BABY BUD DESIGNS "Fall/Halloween
2 SISTERS CHALLENGE"Halloween"
BEE CRAFTY "Halloween"
ONE STOP CRAFT "Halloween"

Do stop by the rest of the teams blogs for some wonderful inspiration.




16 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is fab! Great idea for a Halloween card
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Doreen, this looks fabulous. I love the colours and design of this, brilliant.
Many congratulations on your promotion to the DT team, it is thoroughly deserved, they are getting a wonderfully talented and lovely lady. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Lau W said...

Wow ! it's so original ! Very nice !
xxx
and congrats !

KymKreates said...

Congrats you are amazing and they are lucky to have you! I think your card is a treasure!

xoxo,
Kym

G Peplow said...

Wow Doreen, another DT post congratulations, loving your scary card:0) xx

Mary Anne said...

what a beautiful card, lovely thought out card and design. Love the colors and papers.
thanks for joining our challenge at babybuddesigns
Mary Anne
"bbd"

sue said...

thats scary, mind you it could be mr Rochester from Jane Eyre x sue x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic Doreen. I love this scary image. Congrats on your promotion on the DT.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations Doreen on your promotion!!!!! They know there stuff and don't want to loose you!!!

Love the card just perfect for the theme Chanelle xxx

PatR said...

Gorgeous card Doreen and congratulations on the DT, you deserve it. xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab Card - love that image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

Fab card, really Halloween inspired. Congrats on your DT post.
I am glad you could enter our challenge at MAWTT this week.
Luv Brenda xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Doreen this is fantastic, classy and yet spooky !!
Hugs Susie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so spooky, thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Teri said...

Brilliant Halloween project hun!
Thanks for playing along at The Creative Cottage this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

PS-congrats on the new DT post hun!!

Shelley said...

What a great unusual Halloween card, I just love the style and layout. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx