Thursday 3 June 2010

DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST CHALLENGE 10 "BUTTONS"





Good morning all you lovely people this is my last week as GDT for DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST, the theme this week is “Buttons so let’s see what you can all come up with. 
Do visit the rest of the teams blogs they are fabulous
To play in our challenges you do NOT have to use a Digi Doodle Shop Image but if you do use one your entry will count twice.The winner of this challenge will win their choice of stamp (excluding a custom made stamp) from the Digi Doodle Shop. We will also have 2 runners up that will get a badge for their blog. All three winners each week will also be in the running if they wish for a GUEST DESIGNER spot for the next month on the Digi Doodle Shop’s Best DT.


The recipe for my card this week is
• Image -Digi Doodle Shops Best “Cecil wrapped up”
• Colouring medium- Promarkers
• Backing paper –Paper mania
• Sentiment computer generated
• Buttons and ribbon my stash
I do hope you like it.xxx

13 comments:

Hells said...

Gorgeous card Doreen. Such a cute image. Almost makes me want to do a challenge. But not quite! Hope the weather is fab where you are. loe Helen xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is oh so cute Doreen. Love your layout hun. Cathy xxxx

Netty said...

Love that mouse, smashing card. Annette x

Judy said...

Hi Doreen,

This is just adorable, and as all of your creations with us, I've truly enjoyed admiring your creations. You are a true inspiration, and it's been a pleasure having you as a guest designer, and I'll always consider you one of "Digi Doodle Shop's Best".

BIG hugs
Judy

Lavender and old lace said...

very lovely card Doreen beautifully coloured love Dorothy

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Doreen I love this mouse stamp too and this is sooo cute love your coloring and using the button so effective...Great card and I LOVE YOUR BORDER Punch...is it Fiskars or Martha Stewart dear Doreen?

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Doreen such a cute card I love your buttons too. Been great working alongside you Hugs Pascale

Michelle B said...

Very cute card Doreen! Love that little mouse!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Karen Howard said...

This is really cute!

Amber said...

Such a sweet card Doreen. I love this stamp, it's too cute!
Hugs
Amber

Sarah said...

Ooohhh he is so cute!!! Beautiful card x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Doreen this is super cute what an adorable image a perfect one for the Christmas card I am loving the colours and your design this is one great card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

KymKreates said...

Doreen my friend and I say that with the dearest of affection, I love this and all of your creations. I want to thank you for everything! For the guest DT spot and all else you do for me.

Kym