Wednesday 23 June 2010

Christmas in June ??????

Hello all you lovely people my card today is a christmas card, the images I don't know where I got them, I do catalogue all my images now but I didn't when I got these.The snowman is coloured with promarkers the tree was already coloured so I decorated it with glitter and peel offs.The backing paper is We are Memory Keepers. I then added some ribbon and the sentiment is computer generated.I do hope you like it.xxx

This is for the following challenges
DIGITAL TUESDAY "Christmas in June"
MY TIME TO CRAFT"Yuletide in June"
WINTER WONDERLAND "A Festive Tree"
BAH!HUMBUG A Childs Christmas"
                                                                

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, I love the greens :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous Christmas card Doreen and I just love the colour you have chosen to use. The image is great I love it thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hells said...

Another fabulous card Doreen. So far behind with Christmas cards this year its frightening! love Helen xx

Sarah said...

Oh wow I absolutely love this, the tree is gorgeous and I love all the green xxx

Babs said...

gorgeous christmas card Doreen, love all the differant elements you have used, the snowman is lush, love the tree
Babs x

Netty said...

Aah Doreen, love this and the colours you've used. Yuck haven't even thought about Christmas cards.........scary thoughts, but you are really getting ahead, brilliant. Annette x

Max said...

What a fabulous image doreen and your papers are just scrummy! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a fabulous tree and love how the snowman is watching over it so that no one can pinch all those lovely decorations. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, do hope you will be back on Friday for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Janet said...

Like the green colourscheme and the lovely tree.

Janetxx

Annie said...

So much fun - love it. Congrats on Sweet Pea Challenge too - saw your name on there - wow lucky you!
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

KymKreates said...

you know it will sneak up on us faster than you think and smart people like you will be ready and not people like me!!!!

Beautiful!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow this is lovely Doreen. You make it sound so easy when you list what you have done but I know a lot of work has gone into this card.
Cathy
xxxx