Sunday 6 June 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE 8 "GIRL POWER"

Good morning to all you gorgeous crafters. It is Sunday and what does that mean CD SUNDAY. This is my DT card for CD Sunday the theme being GIRL POWER interpret it as you like.




Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment. Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.

The recipe for my card is
• Image-I found on the internet
• Backing paper Sharon Duncan’s Embossibilities CD
Cuttled Yellow card
• Flower my stash
• I do hope you like it.xxx

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Doreen
I love the colour scheme - the orange is really bright and cheerful. I thought you'd embossed the backing paper - it is really effective and the image is great.

Any girl would love this card!

Amanda

the crafty duck said...

Hi Doreen fabby card, the DP are stunning and perfect with your imagem, hope the shelves are going up allright!! Lots of love Steph

Netty said...

LOL, last card until Monday.......so whats this then Doreen???
Smashing card for Girl Power.
Annette x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card Doreen. I will really have to put my thinking cap on for this one this week. Cathy xxx

Pat said...

Super card Doreen, such a great image and colour scheme.

Pat xx

Janet said...

Just love the determined look on the girl's face! Just lovely.

Janet xx

Christine said...

Fab card Doreen, super image and colour scheme.
Christine xx

Jackie said...

Fab fun card and great colours, love that embossing :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, love the layout

KymKreates said...

this reminds me of the cartoons my grandkids watch when they are here. Bravo!

Hells said...

Great card Doreen and fab image. Love the freckles. love Helen xx

Sarah said...

What a fabby card, for a girl but not overly girly, I love it x