Friday 26 February 2010

Crafty Anns

This card I am entering for crafty Annes is one I have been doing on and off for a couple of days and it fits nicely with Anns Challenge Which is celebrate your creativity by trying a technique or product or fold/design that you’ve been shying away from or haven’t done/used as often as you would like. Easy huh? As usual, you can make any project for any occasion.
I am making  a gatefold using two A4 sheets of card. The image is from Joanna Sheens Precious Petals cd which I framed with some corners I cut out,  I have never made a card using more than an A4 before so I don't think I have done to bad, I have also added a couple of tags. I hope you like it.xxx

10 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

I like it very much Doreen, you've done a lovely job. I particularly like the lacy effect of the punched edging on the two front pieces. It give a delicate look to a large card. Beautiful work and thank you for your support of Crafty Ann's again.
Ann x

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous :)
Jackie xx

Beryl K said...

Wonderful card Doreen, it's just beautiful love the lacey edges
Beryl x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, love the lacy edging, pretty papers and colours and the little girl is a darling. hugs nnalorac.xx

Beryl said...

I think you done good. It's beautiful Doreen.
Thank you joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx

Anne said...

Aaaw Doreen, this is a real beauty. Glad you joined the fun with us at CACB. Hugs xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Doreen, what a gorgeous card. It is difficult coming out of your size comfort zone but you've done yourself proud on this card and the little girl looks so at home.

Thank you for taking the time to enter this into the Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer this month so I am looking at all the lovely creations and seeing how others interpreted the challenge.

Take care and my best wishes, Kym xxx

Janet said...

How attractive! Large cards are so often very hard to do but this is lovely. Love the lace edging.

Janet xx

Chrissie said...

Oh what a beautiful card Doreen!
You've made such a lovely job of this, I have a bit of a 'thing' for tags (can't resist them) and I do think the large cards are perfect for special people.
I don't have this CD, but I'm definitely weakening now!
Thanks for joining in with CACB.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a pretty card Doreen! Thanks for joining us at CACB this time!